Innisfree The Minimum Cleansing Lotion Review

Innisfree's "The Minimum" is a skincare line formulated with very few ingredients . Aimed at sensitive/dry skin types, it's a super gentle cleanser suitable for daily use. There are 6 products (cleansing lotion, facial cleanser, toner, moist cream, fresh cream & ampoule essence) in this line, but I only got the cleansing lotion because I'm currently very happy with my HABA skincare products, and wanted something for the days when my skin feels a bit sensitive.

 Innisfree The Minimum Cleansing Lotion, 90ml

Cleansing can be a pain for my combination skin, because the cleansers either don't feel they give a thorough enough clean, or leave my cheeks feeling a bit dry & tight. This mild lotion is perfect for mornings when all I need to wash off is the previous night's sleeping pack, and it leaves my skin feeling baby soft - I've never had issues with dryness after cleansing with this. Depending on my mood, I'll either massage it on my face with fingers, or use my Foreo Luna Mini.



I find that it isn't great at removing makeup, especially if it's waterproof; I'd need to go over it again with another cleanser. Other than that, this is a solid choice for quick morning wash. It doesn't really have a fragrance, which is good if scented cleansers aren't your thing.

There are only 10 ingredients:
Water, dicaprylyl carbonate, propanediol, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, 1,2-hexanediol, xanthan gum, sclerotium gum, sodium stearoyl glutamate, cetearyl glucoside

Retail price: 8,000 KRW, purchased from TesterKorea

No comments