Sulwhasoo from Jolse


I've been seriously hyped about getting my first ever order from Jolse. I'd ordered some Sulwhasoo products just over a week ago and was not expecting the package to be "out for delivery" today, especially not when I was out!

So I hurried home, picked up the larger than expected package from the lovely neighbour who'd signed for it, charged upstairs, and eagerly proceeded to tear it open. It was then I realised why the box was so giant...

The six products I actually purchased, from left to right, are:
♥ Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask
♥ Sulwhasoo Snowise Ex White Ginseng Exfoliating Gel
♥ Sulwhasoo Snowise Ex Cleansing Foam
♥ Sulwhasoo Timetreasure Renovating Water Ex
♥ Sulwhasoo Timetreasure Renovating Emulsion Ex
♥ Sulwhasoo Timetreasure Renovating Serum Ex

I was certainly not expecting to see the mountain of freebies. Not exaggerating when I say "mountain" - just look at the photo below:


These include:
Benton Snail Bee High Content Skin, High Content Essence and High Content Lotion, which were the free gifts I chose at checkout. Everything else was extra!
Avocado Hand & Nail Cream by a brand I don't recognise (top left of the pic)
Innisfree Aloe Revital Special Kit and Innisfree Apple Juicy Special Cleansing Kit - how did Jolse know that I love Innisfree!?
Laniege Water Sleeping Mask - This was on my to try list.
Nature Republic soap bar (for face?), pair of stripy socks, The Face Shop Lovely Me Ex Cushion Blusher, a mirror, Jolse blotting papers, green cleansing cloth (?), a super cute multicoloured hair tie, Etude House Mugwort Sheet Mask, plus various sample sachets.

And these Etude House Collagen Moistfull Facial Freshener and Emulsion minis (they rolled away from the photo above).


But that's not all... there was also a Sulwhasoo Timetreasure Kit comprising minis of the entire Timetreasure range. The cute round pots are Sulwhasoo Timetreasure Eye Cream EX and Sulwhasoo Timetreasure Renovating Cream EX.

I'm such a sucker for mini sizes. ♥ Too adorable!


I mean... WOW!! So! Many!! Gifts!!! No wonder the box was huge!

To further sweeten the deal, my order was shipped free via EMS! Free shipping is available on all orders anyway, but this is upgraded to EMS for orders over $200. My order was shipped on the 11th (last Friday) so the package only took 3 days to arrive in the UK, everything wrapped to perfection with an abundance of bubble wrap!

Overall, Jolse has actually blown me away  I've been left extremely, extremely impressed by this pleasant shopping experience, and will most certainly purchase more from them in the future!

No comments